Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Status: Employed.

For all of you who have been reading my blog, I appreciate your support and hope that I have provided you with some good resources to find something that you were having trouble finding. Or just staying up-to-date a little with new trends in the library professional/information/technology environment. However, I have had to take some time off to job shadow for a possible job and can happily say I have been hired at Rapid City Public Library. While I am from Michigan this move to South Dakota has taken not only time, but a powerful withdrawal from internet service. Plus, just being really busy before beginning my new position. Which I begin tomorrow, December 14th, 2011.

Yes, I will continue with my blog and providing information, however not to the quantity (the VERY long posts) that I have become known for. Thank you all again for your support and I hope to continue assisting you again in the future.

Sally-Adrina AKA The Spirited Librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment