Friday, October 17, 2008

Updating LSU Libraries Ready Reference

This week is mid-terms for LSU and I thought I would send a much needed update. Though I have been slowly working on several Ready Reference pages I have now completed four pages. Those four pages are: Biography, Book Reviews, Genealogy, and Position Papers. The first two were updated in the past week or so. I am really proud of the Book Reviews, hoping it will help students all over campus and not just the SLISers when I mention the update.

LSU Libraries Ready Reference page:
http://www.lib.lsu.edu/ref/readyref.html

Perhaps one day I will need to present a review on the updated Book Reviews (which went from six links to the layout it is at now) or the Genealogy page (which I updated in March 2008). Either way, I am sure I will stay busy. For now, it's back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment